My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
10,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A round of applause for BobForapples' John Deere 650, MTF's Machine of the Month for June, 2012!

Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Transport

Read all about the 7 month long restoration here: http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=213886

Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery Wheel
Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle

Bob, your fantastic restoration has won you some prizes! A special thanks to Steiner Tractor, Mobile HID, and Miller Tire for their continued sponsorship of the contest. :thanku:
Text Font Green
Clothing Cap Hat Headgear Baseball cap

Automotive lighting Light Lighting Headlamp Automotive fog light
Product Text Material property Label Advertising

·
Administrator
21,917 Posts
Congratulations! Very nice looking machine. A well done restoration.

·
Administrator
13,144 Posts
That machine is awesome, fantastic job on the restoration!! Congrats!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,413 Posts
Congrats :fing32: Another beauty. Maybe we need a MTF machine of the month calendar?

·
10K and Climbin!
12,617 Posts
A well-deserved Congratulations on the MOM Bob!!

Your attention to detail and skills are an inspiration to all of our members! :thThumbsU (can I borrow your sand-blaster?!?):dunno:

Excellent resto's you have posted!! (Of course along with lots of pictures!!:trink40:)
:not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
A well-deserved Congratulations on the MOM Bob!!

Your attention to detail and skills are an inspiration to all of our members! :thThumbsU (can I borrow your sand-blaster?!?):dunno:

Excellent resto's you have posted!! (Of course along with lots of pictures!!:trink40:)
:not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth
:ditto::ditto::ditto::ditto:

You also have one of the best build/resto threads I have seen. I love reading through it when I have extra time.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,318 Posts
A very well deserved congratulations Bob! I followed your restoration from day one and I have to say that your eye for detail and meticulous craftsmanship is extremely evident in your build.

Congratulation and thank you for your contribution to MTF! :fing32:

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,876 Posts
Fantastic work Bob :congrats:

·
Premium Member
10,292 Posts
I went and watched your thread beginning to end and the videos, was like a book too good to put down. Well deserved!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Great Choice Gentlemen!! :thThumbsU:thThumbsU

Bob, I too followed along with your restoration thread and your attention to detail is quite frankly the best I've seen to date! A well deserved M.O.M.!
:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth

·
Super Moderator
40,024 Posts
Bob, all the members enjoy seeing your resorations! Certainly this is well deserved for all your hard work, attention to detail, and keeping the pictures posted through the whole process!

·
USMC
19,144 Posts
Congrats and that was a fun thread to follow. slkpk

1 - 20 of 41 Posts