1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Thats a beautiful machine. Congratulations on Tractor of the Month

·
Deceased Member
2,028 Posts
Good to see one of the best GTs ever built getting some recognition.

That's a damned FINE 1886-01 :fing32:

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,733 Posts
Beautiful machine, Ed, congrats :fing32:

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
Well deserved :congrats:

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Thank you guys, I appreciate the nomination. This is a total surprise, I was not online yesterday and had no clue about this. I do enjoy the hobby, sharing my projects and helping others when I can. I use the tractor as needed and it is still as nice as the original photos (plus a few scratches..). I am happy to officially be in the book :thanku:

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
A well deserved recognition for a beautifully restored tractor and its owner.

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
That thing looks gooder than good.:thThumbsU

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Cngradulations, A beauty that is for sure.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Very much deserved. A fine restoration and one that is being used, not sitting under glass.

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Thank you guys, I appreciate the nomination. This is a total surprise, I was not online yesterday and had no clue about this. I do enjoy the hobby, sharing my projects and helping others when I can. I use the tractor as needed and it is still as nice as the original photos (plus a few scratches..). I am happy to officially be in the book :thanku:
Congrates!! Your machine shows the love you put into the restoration!
God bless and enjoy the just reward!!!!:thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
9,602 Posts

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Thanks guys, it's a lot of fun. That was actually my first one and I learned a lot taking it apart. Since then my little 1556 loader project is done as well as another 1556, and I'm onto the 18HP tube frame project. I hope to update that post pretty soon.

The 1886 ran great today as I had to tow my 12' trailer out to the driveway to hitch up to the truck. Thank you all for your kind words.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
:not_worth:congrats:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts