Congrats!!

·
We're all friends here
13,853 Posts
Congratulations!!! Well done! :thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Thank you everyone for your kind words, I truly feel honored and humbled by this, the SS15 has been a labor of love for me, with all my other projects and commitments I thought spending more time on one machine instead of many would be prudent and very happy that my en-devour has paid off. I do have a Bolens GT14 in the wings tho that is dying for a full stock restore and I am in the process of finishing the snow blade and snow blower custom work attachment for the SS15 which I will post at a later date.

A big shout out to Kubota Ronin for the nomination, with out him it would not have happened and for every one who voted, really appreciate it plus to Mike for the out standing job he does on MTF to keep tabs on every thing to make this award possible.

Again to every one a huge thank you :thanku:

·
1,918 Posts
She's a beauty, you deserve it. Really like those colors... gonna eventually paint the engine shrouds?

·
21,425 Posts
Looking mighty fine, sitting there with it's freshened colours!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
She's a beauty, you deserve it. Really like those colors... gonna eventually paint the engine shrouds?
Thank you all and frankly I have never thought about the engine shroud until you mentioned it. What color do think would look good? white is out and there is already too much silver.....gloss black maybe and gas tank the same?

·
1,918 Posts
Maybe... but I think it'd look real nice in something in between, like a light blue metallic. Homage to the color of the stock block... doing the tank like that might be a winner too, to tie it all together.

Not that it doesn't look great as-is, just thinking out loud...

:trink39:

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,102 Posts
Congrats! Another Sears in the lineup!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts