My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MTF would like to welcome:

Specializing in:
Tractor Implements, Leinbach Line, Tractor Parts, Custom Tractor Canopy, Tractor Replacement Seats and more...

Please contact Nick at [email protected],

or by calling toll-free: (865) 604-9815.
They welcome your questions, comments, concerns, or anything else that's on your mind.

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
:ditto: :Welcome: Glad to have you as a sponsor :trink39:

·
m-ODD-r8r
2,357 Posts
:Welcome: Nick!

Glad to have your support.

·
Anything With Wheels
9,834 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you aboard. I own a Leinbach rake which is very heavy duty.

·
Registered
804 Posts
People are very pleased with the Leinbach products and we have not had any complaints on them, but the best part is that the actual Leinbach Line is made here in the USA. If you ever need any parts for that rake or anything else just let me know and we will do our best to get it to you. I am also going to set up a discount for everyone that refers to this site as bringing them to mine. I have not quite thought of what but we will work something out.

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nick

i have a 175 lb brinley hardy spreader... i got it to spread seed and fertilizer & lime.. but wanted to be able to use it for spreading sand & salt in the winter... itr never reeally worked well or at all for thesand spreading...
it works fine for seed and pellet lime.. but i want something for sand/salt..

i dont have a PTO on my prestige... so it would be a pull behind...

any recomendations on a decent 'made in US' spreader that can handle salt/sand mix (very heavy)

·
Registered
804 Posts
Ok just got off of the phone with the great people at one of my distributors :banghead3 and they stated to me that the 5 bushel spreader (pull behind) will work with sand/salt mix but you will have to wash it down with diesel after its use (it is metal). It has a 350LBS. hopper with inflatable tires (the good kind). You can even put a hitch on the hookup so you can use it with your trailer ball. If you have nay more questions about it just let me know.

·
Registered
804 Posts
No I am going to try to put it on here soon my reason of waiting is that the picture I took did not turn out that well so I need to make antoher. The cost for anyone on this site will be 475 but the actual price will be 529.99 and the retail is 735. I know it is more exwpnsive than the normal one but it is a better quality and higher material than the others made. YOu can not really compare this one to a plastic pull behind.

·
Banned
1,271 Posts
To a Smart Farmer from a dumb one, Welcome

1 - 14 of 14 Posts