My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was just on the club MTF forum looking at the contest votes and there are just 36 votes. I think that there have got to be more than that just here on the JD forum. I'm pushing for that excellent X366Se.
Todd

·
new nut but loving it
1,595 Posts
Hey I was just on the club MTF forum looking at the contest votes and there are just 36 votes. I think that there have got to be more than that just here on the JD forum. I'm pushing for that excellent X366Se.
Todd
??? What is this you speak of ??? To be honest I sign into the John Deere forum... mostly. I know the site is larger than what I usually view. :thanku:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
??? What is this you speak of ??? To be honest I sign into the John Deere forum... mostly. I know the site is larger than what I usually view. :thanku:
Hi deerenut,
I think you have to be an MTF Site Supporter to get to the "club MTF" and vote. It cost $20 to join and I'm not really sure what you get other than the "mtf supporter" tag under your name but with all of the valuable info I get from the MTF site I thought it was worth it.
Todd

·
Frame Swapped '88 322
1,257 Posts
Thank you for the reminder!!

·
Diesel Power
5,340 Posts
:thanku:For your support. :fing32:
I also voted for your machine. In my mind while the others are really nice, you have done some really innovative things to your X366Se that makes it stand out by a country mile. If anyone researches your accomplishments with it I think they will agree. Hot oil heating system? Come-on ... that is spectacular.

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
Hi deerenut,
I think you have to be an MTF Site Supporter to get to the "club MTF" and vote. It cost $20 to join and I'm not really sure what you get other than the "mtf supporter" tag under your name but with all of the valuable info I get from the MTF site I thought it was worth it.
Todd
You get less ads when you visit, more space for PMs, access to the Club MTF supporters only forum and a key to the executive wash room. I don't think you get the keychain anymore.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,772 Posts
I also voted for your machine. In my mind while the others are really nice, you have done some really innovative things to your X366Se that makes it stand out by a country mile. If anyone researches your accomplishments with it I think they will agree. Hot oil heating system? Come-on ... that is spectacular.
Double :ditto::ditto: that :fing32::fing32:.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, just checked again and the votes are up to 45 so we are moving in the right direction-thanks everyone, from the responses I think the tie is broken

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like we have almost doubled the vote count from my original post 2 days ago-good work:thThumbsU :trink39:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts