My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lawn Boys Never Die
2,049 Posts
Well, its not a total resto, but I think its a very nice example. My '82 5006 Bricktop, the last year they were made.

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
After reading the rules, it seems as though we can't nominate our own equipment. So that means someone should nominate my 1961 Lawn Boy Loafer. :thThumbsU

·
10,839 Posts
Would this pic work for the nomination thread? If so, I'll throw your nomination in there.
IMG-47.jpg

BTW, you can just go to the thread that Sonny linked, and do your nominations there.

Edit: Oops, not that thread. This one: http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=218028

PS - There is a couple of older walk behinds in the nominations already, and I would personally love to see more.

·
Administrator
21,333 Posts
Just wondering, have any of you walk-behind folks visited the Tractor of the Month thread? A fair amount of nominations originating right here. Come on, folks, get involved in the contest! Nominate your favorite resto!

·
5K Poster!!!
5,141 Posts
Just wondering, have any of you walk-behind folks visited the Tractor of the Month thread? A fair amount of nominations originating right here. Come on, folks, get involved in the contest! Nominate your favorite resto!
Yes, I had a nomination that stuck out for me....I just had to search for it..lol. Done deal.

Come on folks, take a second and consider this....There are tons of very high quality restorations that the rest of the MTF community need to see.

Nominate something...it could be anything from a tractor trailer to a chain saw...Go for it!

Neal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts