My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy to all. This would be my first post since joining, and it's an MTD question. I picked up this old 12/38 in exchange for a generator that needed work. Tractor is all there, except for a missing Foward, Neutral and Reverse shifter. Anyone have any idea where this part attaches? I don't have another one handy to look at. The speed control shifter is on the right fender, and I'm just missing the shifter in the middle. I'm guessing it goes somewhere on the front of the tranny but it's hard to see under it. Will I need to drop the trans to get to it? Any help appreciated!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excellent, just what I was looking for. Thanks, guys. Guess I know what I'm going to be doing tomorrow, lol.

·
trk26
57 Posts
I Found A **** Of A Site The Other Day. Partstree.com. I Haven't Found Parts For My 990 Listed, But Alot Of Other Models And Brands. You Will Need The Model Number But It Will Then Show The Whole Breakdown Of The Selected Machine. I Ordered An Engine Pulley 2 Weeks Ago It Came In 4 Days Later. Happy So Far. Hope It Helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts