My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys-first time posting-just found you while I was googling for rear tires for my MT 1601d. I can't find anyone who can get the rear ag tires or tubes for this tractor. They are 8.3-20. Online distributors don't carry this size and all of the tire/tractor shops around me can't get it??? I am in a pretty rural area of North Georgia. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks in advance!

·
Retired MTF Admin
11,156 Posts
Well, it IS a genuine CUT, but I'll move it to the Grey Market Forum for ya :).

Are you currently running the original rice tires?

In the meantime, I'll ask around concerning the wheel/tire sizes and what's available. You might check with: Southern Global Tractor, Inc. Toll Free 866 -PICK-SGT - (www.southern-global.com) OR maybe Aaron at [email protected] - as he carries a fair amount of Yanmar tires that might cross over to Mitsubishi.

Let 'em know that MTF sent ya (SO THEY DON'T CHARGE YA DOUBLE!! :biglaugh: )

Keep us updated...and btw, We would love to see some pictures of your rig if you got them!

Mark

Woah....Sorry JDW, I seemed to have lost your second post ? Did I somehow delete it?

I may have accidentally posted right smack-dab into yours :fing20:

Mark

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
JDW993

:MTF_wel2: we are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the welcomes and the advice. it's great how y'all take the time to help a greenhorn. i'll keep looking around locally too. After looking at the pictures posted here, i feel embarrassed about my rig. guess i better get on the ball a start working on it. Although it is a good little workhorse!.

Time to go to Church.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts