My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this little mower off Ebay, thinking it was a toy. Plan is to build fix it up for my son, maybe make it look like a little puller. Wanted to restore it back to original, but considering parts are scarce, and JR wants a red tractor, I guess I'll have some fun with it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here it is as she sits now. Bolted up an old pressure washer engine I had laying around, new belt and engine pulley, and seat.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,772 Posts
Neat looking little rider alright, best wishes in the project and :thanku: for the pics, looking forward to the progress :rauch10:.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Neat looking go kart Kbeitz. I guess you just ran the engine directly to the axle sprocket with a clutch?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got some new front wheels, new throttle cable and kill switch, and stripped the hood for prep and prime.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Painted the sheet metal and seat. JR likes the red tractors so we are going with a Farmall theme. Ordered the decals today.

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
Thats pretty slick! Nice job, and I bet JR loves it! Rear wheels?

·
Briggs powered Sears.
2,856 Posts
Poor kids going to addicted at a young age...
better off starting them out young. my dad got me hooked on mowers at a younge age. **** i started messing with them at 12 but i was riding them around at 8 or younger

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I figure better addicted to tractors and mowers than video games. He's liked his lawnmowers since he was two years old.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Why can't everything be this simple!!! The kid is cute. When he gets our age he will have tractors with 10 Ft tall tires on them!

·
Run ahead of the pack
9,948 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts