My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am semi-retiring my 990. It is either a 1975 or 76 can't quite read that one digit on the model plate. The tractor will be going up north to my property were it will haul things around, but its mowing days are over. The blades are shot but I belive the deck to be in overall good condition.

I live between Grand Rapids and Lansing Michigan. First person to arange for pickup can have it.

·
ROJ
2,183 Posts
Welcome to MTF Michigan,sounds like a good deal for someone,im a little to far away.Hope someone that needs it is close enough to get it.Thank you for offering it Michigan,another example of the the good folks that frequent these forums.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I am semi-retiring my 990. It is either a 1975 or 76 can't quite read that one digit on the model plate. The tractor will be going up north to my property were it will haul things around, but its mowing days are over. The blades are shot but I belive the deck to be in overall good condition.

I live between Grand Rapids and Lansing Michigan. First person to arange for pickup can have it.

where up north ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay,

It appears to be spoken for. I am glad to see it go to use.

If for some reason the pickup does not pan out I will re-post its availablity later.

Thanks to all!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
My wife, dog and I went for a bit of a ride on a beautiful day to pickup the very nice 50" deck, from Michigan Backroads, it's now in my shop.

Thank You Ted

It will be a great addition to my 990, the 46" that was on it, is pretty much toast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts