My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw these on Craigslist and thought that I would pass it along here..I have no connection to the Site or company. Not bad for $99 + S&H..

CLICK HERE FOR THEIR WEBSITE

I have the Craftsman Load 'n Go Utility Deck on my CC and think its the best thing since sliced bread!! Too bad Sears stopped making them..

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Looks like a nice attachment. I prefer the Load & Go like you have though. They had stopped selling them when I decided I wanted one.

·
Snapper Lover
459 Posts
I'm actually planning on building something like that for my CC 70 so I don't have to tow my sprayer around. would take up less space and I could backup etc. much easier!

T.c.

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like a nice attachment. I prefer the Load & Go like you have though. They had stopped selling them when I decided I wanted one.
I'm actually planning on building something like that for my CC 70 so I don't have to tow my sprayer around. would take up less space and I could backup etc. much easier!

T.c.
I like mine because it folds up out of the way when not in use!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
I built this one. It's a little smaller than I like but dimensions were determined by the size of the scrap I had laying around. Even the tie down loops are strong enough to punch through the siding of my woodworking shop without deforming, yep, I did it. Works fine, will hold two 5 gallon buckets, a full size ice chest, a bundle of limbs etc. Once you put a receiver hitch on your tractor the options are unlimited.

Riding mower Vehicle Lawn mower Lawn Mower

·
JD RULES
1,025 Posts
Larry , that is a very nice carryall/Tractor trunk you made , your right I would want it to be the same width as the outside of your rear tires , if you'd had enough material , good job ... :cool:

Later,x595

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,672 Posts
:thanku: They all like good. Another project! Remebered this one now but forgot to write it down!:banghead3

·
Super Moderator
29,566 Posts
looks nice, but how much would the mounts be in the way of factory attachments? i have a Deere Tractor Trunk and a Integral Hitch, looks like teh mounts would interfere with them going on.

i though about building a tray to fit on my trunk. teh bin that is on it comes off with just 2 pins, so i could build a flat tray to go in it's place then use that for caddy. i need to get my sprayer on something, i had a bracket i built on the L130, but since it is down i have to tow the sprayer with teh X500.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts