My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may remember that I am a Realtor that works for an attorney listing homes to recoup money owed by estates to the Dept. of Community Health. Anyway, I not only list the property I secure the property and make it safe. I went to a property yesterday and ended up having to mow an acre of three foot high weeds/grass. I have a couple of before shots and one after shot of the front. Mower did good it bogged down several times (big surprise) and stalled only once but I was going too fast. It was fun but messy.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Good Job. Cleaned up nice. Looks like you used your 14 bushel bagger as well.

·
MTF Tractor Nut
4,432 Posts
Wow, your X475 sure made that property look nice!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Looks good, did it bog down on that big bald brown spot?

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Looks good, did it bog down on that big bald brown spot?
I have a small mound on my back lot and I try to remember were it is and cringe when I mow over it scalping the top off.

Sure can't do my newly sharpen blades any good.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't use the bagger. I would have had to dump it 400 times :biglaugh: The back yard was much thicker than the front yard. I had no trouble at all on the brown hump in the front yard. I didn't know I even ran over it until dust started shooting out. I think the deck wheels took care of it.

The problem with these yards is you don't know you are running over something until you hit it. I have hit metal, stumps, bricks, plastic. I don't walk the yard first because of chiggers, poison ivy, and most of all SNAKES. I just got new blades and realized I should have kept my old ones for these yards but didn't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts