My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
USMC
19,144 Posts
Thanks for sharing with us and it looks like your having fun and staying nice and warm. slkpk

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
Very nice! Hope that white stuff stays your way this year. :)

·
Likes Vintage JDs
9,864 Posts
Nice tractor with cab, and it looks like you had some fun with it! Nothing like blowing snow in heated luxury.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Very nice. Looks like you got a great place there.

Even in my Carhardts, Ski mask and goggles, it's still not fun if I try to blow in the wrong direction and get a face full of blow-back.

My girlfriend saw me looking at tractor videos the other night. I got, "You just bought a new bigger tractor. You're still looking at tractors?!"

I wanted to say, "I have you and still look at other women, but I'm not thinking of upgrading." Boy am I glad I thought that through and kept quiet.:Stop:

·
Likes Vintage JDs
9,864 Posts
...I wanted to say, "I have you and still look at other women, but I'm not thinking of upgrading." Boy am I glad I thought that through and kept quiet.:Stop:
Smart thinking. You would have quickly learned that there are colder things than blowing snow without a cab...

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,939 Posts
Nice setup!:fing32: Thanks for the videos.

My girlfriend saw me looking at tractor videos the other night. I got, "You just bought a new bigger tractor. You're still looking at tractors?!"

I wanted to say, "I have you and still look at other women, but I'm not thinking of upgrading." Boy am I glad I thought that through and kept quiet.
:sidelaughSometimes you just have to bite your tongue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts