My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mother is currently in the hospital with three ( that we know of ) brain tumors. She had a more in depth MRI today, to look for more. She has also just had a catscan from shoulders to hips, looking for a possible starting point, where these might have started from. I have not got the results of the second MRI or the catscan yet. Please pray for her, as things are looking bad at this point. She has had two other types of cancer in the past three years, with two operations and now with these showing up, I'm not sure if the LORD is going to take her or not. I do praise God for giving me such a kind and loving mother. I wish that everyone could experience the level of love that she has given us through the years. I have been truely blessed with her in my life. I am reluctent but will ultimately accept the Lord's calling her to him, if that is His plan, but possibly having to say goodbye and watch her suffer with this disease like my father did weighes heavily on my heart. Please pray for God's best for her, and I would like to thank you for doing so, in advance. God bless you all.

Daryle.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Daryle

It would be an honor to pray for your dear mother. May God's peace and love strengthen you and your family as you face the days ahead.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Prayers sent, Daryl.

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Daryle,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you both. :praying:

·
Administrator
21,215 Posts
So very sorry about your situation, Daryle. Wishing you the very best at this time. Hope all turns out positive.

·
Machinery enthusiast
4,257 Posts
Daryle, prayers for you and your mother.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Prayers are sent. May God bless you and your mother and see you through these trying times

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
Prayers sent from my home Daryle, for your Mom as well as yourself. May God be with you all at this trying time.:praying:

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
May the Lord bless and comfort her as well as you and yours in this difficult time :i_praying .

·
I'd rather be threshing!
3,997 Posts
The Lords will be done Dad...

You are all in our prayers.

·
Citizen of Earth
15,291 Posts
You and your family have my prayers as well. I hope the recent tests show good news.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Daryle,

You bet, prayers for you and your Mother. :praying: :praying:

I know that this has to be a difficult time and may God see you and your family through the days ahead.

God Bless you and your family!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts