My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother just stopped bye with the SD card from his game camera's. He had pics of Deer, Coyote, and black and grey squirrels. Mr coyote even posed for the camera.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,176 Posts
Nice pics. I need to get mine back out. It's been awhile.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are glad to see some new bucks in the herd. Last year the Big Buck got harvested on some neighboring property.

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
I have four cameras in yard for my Bear! I get quite a bit of critters in my yard! LOL

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More pics of coyote's and one deer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Cool! I only got a couple cats and a opossum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some more new pics from the trail cam. Check out the coyote pics, it looks like it may have a rabbit in its mouth. Wish I could get some day time pics of the Bucks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
My cameras wound up on trespasser duty after a neighbor claimed to walk in on a burglar! I actually got card from one for the State Trooper who knocked on my door at 10:30 one night! I had no pictures of the guys claimed high speed pursuit past my house or guy walking by? I did see a weird guy walking past our place that day scoping out my tractors?
Guess my point is I still don't have good critter pics like you my friend!! :)
I got a neighbors cat!
Tons of daytime shots of birds and such though.

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
5,591 Posts
I unload my camera only once a month. This one was strapped to the same tree as my tree stand behind my house, and it shows there is a nice one still waiting for me to get my butt in the seat at the right time:

From two weeks ago:

And from last week:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great vid's, Jere39. How did you train them to stay in front of the camera?:tango_face_grin:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tried out the camera in video mode.

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
5,591 Posts
Cool video. Coyote are rare in my little 100 acre plot. Never got one on camera here. But my local red fox pair are making kits every night.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, Jere. Back from the big skiing adventure?

Yep, lots of coyotes around here these days. Dad said they used to have some fox around the old chicken farm when he was a kid. Just don't see them here now.

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
5,591 Posts
Yea, drove back yesterday. We had some great weather, did some skiing, some hiking, and a little New Year's Eve fine dining in the cabin by the fire (might have got a little tipsy, but not as tipsy as the picture suggests).

This was a picture of pelts hanging on our garage on my Dad's farm. Very rarely got a coyote, mostly had to set and trap them when they started following the trap line and killing and ruining fox pelts. Probably one 2-3 times a season.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea, drove back yesterday. We had some great weather, did some skiing, some hiking, and a little New Year's Eve fine dining in the cabin by the fire (might have got a little tipsy, but not as tipsy as the picture suggests).

This was a picture of pelts hanging on our garage on my Dad's farm. Very rarely got a coyote, mostly had to set and trap them when they started following the trap line and killing and ruining fox pelts. Probably one 2-3 times a season.
That's quite the fur collection.

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
5,591 Posts
He typically takes 150-200 red fox per year puttering along on his Big Red three wheeler with a home made cart built out of parts of a go-cart I made when I was about 12. He sets off to cabin up north for beaver and whenever he gets a lottery tag, a bobcat. This one wasn't happy about being in a leg hold, at all.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He typically takes 150-200 red fox per year puttering along on his Big Red three wheeler with a home made cart built out of parts of a go-cart I made when I was about 12. He sets off to cabin up north for beaver and whenever he gets a lottery tag, a bobcat. This one wasn't happy about being in a leg hold, at all.
Bobcats are another rare sighting here. Need to go more toward the foothills on the east side of the county to see much big game here. Occasionally some black bear or cougar will wander out this way, but not often. Strangest thing I saw was a lone Moose back in the 90's. A couple years ago a Cougar was caught on a security camera at a gas station a 1/4 mile down the road.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Some more pics from the Trailcams today. Got another vid also, but need to get it uploaded. With my DSL it takes forever.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ok.. I guess I'm going to have to share some pics off our ranch in central TX. I even have some of me on a red tractor...lol

This is just a little sample. Last time I checked camera I had 10k pics in only 2 months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great pics, MF Kat. I Like too see different wildlife than we have here. The only odd pics I have gotten so far is my cousin taking a leak right in front of the camera. At least he was faced the other way. :Stop:

1 - 20 of 205 Posts