My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a ford 100 lawn tractor. I think it is late 60's early 70's. Where
would I find a model number? It has a Kohler motor serial no. eo250655, spec no.
46560. I also have a ford made rota tiller attachment serial# 59724 1366. The
reason for finding this info is I am missing the bar linkage between the mower
deck lifting arm and the rota-tiller. I am unable to mechanically lift it. I
hope someone can help with a picture, drawing with dimensions or where I might
be able to get one. Thanks in advance!
Mike K

·
the local ford fan
631 Posts
the tractor serial number should be on a tag thats riveted to the lower left side of the cast grill houseing , you can go to www.messicks.com and type in your serial numbers and you should get diagrams and part priceing

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ford boy! I don't know why I did not see it there. I thought I looked all over. I went to Mesicks and am usually pretty good at figuring out sights but I did not find one mention of Jacobsen or Ford tractors of any sort? Any ideas. Thanks for your help!
Mike K
:thanku:

·
the local ford fan
631 Posts
oh yeah sorry for not telling you , when you go to the messicks home page theres a new holland icon you have to click on that then you type in your serial number and click go , or you can type in the model of your tractor say 100 and click go and it will give you a bunch of different tractors , you just have to match your serial with one of thoses then click on it and your good to go

·
the local ford fan
631 Posts
yeah it does make it pretty hard to find because new holland bought ford around 1984, so any diagrams for fords are now under new holland

1 - 6 of 6 Posts