My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,720 Posts
Are You sure it's M044FPF and Not M044FBF Because I cannot find M044FPF because it not In the Deere attachment catalog but FBF is and those are for the X300 series tractors 2006 to present:thThumbsU

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Are You sure it's M044FPF and Not M044FBF Because I cannot find M044FPF because it not In the Deere attachment catalog but FBF is and those are for the X300 series tractors 2006 to present:thThumbsU
I suppose your right...the flash from the camera made it look like an "P"

looks like i'm picking this up if its for the X3xx series. not bad for $150!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,720 Posts
Yep that for a X300 series all right:thThumbsU
Didn't need a Blade This Year. Next Year You'll Probably Need a Blower:smilie_fl

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok guys...it made it home. So, what am I missing and what do I have? I have everything for under the tractor but im not sure what some of these other pins and stuff are for.

Attachments

·
MTF Tractor Nut
4,540 Posts
Wow, $150 is a great price! The two pieces on the left and the one farthest right should look familiar from your snowblower installation. The straight pin will likely go in the front hole of the blade to attach it to the black hitch piece and the hitch pin probably locks the blade left/right/center... I'm not sure about the other parts, sorry. Should be able to find the parts diagram on JDParts.com. I'm sure someone will post it here shortly and be a greater help than I.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, $150 is a great price! The two pieces on the left and the one farthest right should look familiar from your snowblower installation. The straight pin will likely go in the front hole of the blade to attach it to the black hitch piece and the hitch pin probably locks the blade left/right/center... I'm not sure about the other parts, sorry. Should be able to find the parts diagram on JDParts.com. I'm sure someone will post it here shortly and be a greater help than I.
Yea, the two on the left I know that those are. the two pins on the top of the picture I understand too as well as the big pin on the right...its just the stubby little pins on the lower right. no clue. I wonder if they are off something else?

·
MTF Tractor Nut
4,540 Posts
I pulled up the diagram on JDParts and I'm a bit confused on the 3 little pins also.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Great buy on the blade Cornhusker. Now you have both modes of snow removal covered. :fing32:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks PEI...it was definitly an impulse buy at a great price. I really didnt need it thought. ive been using the blower as a snow push when its been slushy or minimal accumulation.

when I was there he also offered me his JD 400 for $700...if I wasnt going to my business conference I would have bought that too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts