My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen this model 464 on Clist in Texas? He's also got a 646.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/grd/1867967368.html

dallas craigslist > north DFW > for sale / wanted > farm & garden

case 646 and 60 inch mower - $2700 (celina)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-07-28, 11:58AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am selling my case 646 and 60 inch mower either separate or as a package deal i am asking 3000 obo. the tractor runs and drives and has a front bucket. the mower is brand new only used once or twice electric start and starts right up. i also am selling a case 464 doesn't have the otor in it right now but i have a motor for it. it has the front end loader assembly and three three point connections on the back asking 1500obo. give me a call if you are interested 3603622891 my name is raymond.

PostingID: 1867967368

Attachments

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
Some pretty sad looking machinery there.

That is actually a 446 with an aftermarket loader on it. The photos are terrible so who knows what year it is? The paint color is totally wrong, no matter what. As for an engine, he says nothing. Maybe he's got a 5 hp Honda motor or maybe it's a vertical shaft engine. Sellers would be wise to be more specific.

The wing mower is of unknown brand because he isn't smart enough to tell the readers what he's actually selling. The 646 has been repainted the wrong colors. Silly mistake. His asking price on that package is reasonable providing the 646 checks out as well as the trail mower.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is amazing the common sense (or lack there of) of some people on Clist. Saw a garage sale ad once that listed the time and date and then went through a big list of what they were selling and then no address or location. :fing20:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts