My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The MITSUBISHI - SATOH TRACTOR INFORMATION, PARTS, AND SUPPORT.PDF has finally been updated.

It's no longer in that difficult to read and no possible to search older PDF format. Edwin Krampitz wrote the first edition. He did a fine job at it. However, Ed Krampitz tractor historian passed away , Dec. 26, 2010.
Edwin C. Krampitz Sr. Obituary (2010) The Virginian-Pilot

In keeping with Ed's work, revision-2 expands the format in a clean and searchable layout.

This is a must have for any MITSUBISHI - SATOH tractor owner.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know this is an older thread however I just purchased a Satoh Bison at auction in very rough shape, sold as salvage. I enjoy bringing old tractors back to life & hopefully I can do the same for this one. Great info that's much appreciated. I had never even seen one of these tractors until the one I bought at auction.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know this is an older thread however I just purchased a Satoh Bison at auction in very rough shape, sold as salvage. I enjoy bringing old tractors back to life & hopefully I can do the same for this one. Great info that's much appreciated. I had never even seen one of these tractors until the one I bought at auction.
The real question is what model. The models using the Mazda engines should be avoid at all costs now. There are no longer replacement parts available for those engines. Now with that said, you could re-power the machine with a different brand of engine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts