My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased a Mitsubishi mt 20 fd tractor for getting some stuff done around the house.. I am pretty mechanically inclined, but when it comes to hydraulics, I am totally lost. The front bucket will slowly raise after jamming the lever up and down several times and when it does move, its jerky. The 3 point on the back, wont move at all. I drained, bled, changed the filter, and filled back up with fresh hydraulic fluid.. and still nothing. I know there is some sort of hydraulic screen inside the casing somewhere.. but I CANNOT figure out where its at. Any ideas where it may be located at? Somebody please help!:00000060:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have recently purchased a Mitsubishi mt 20 fd tractor for getting some stuff done around the house.. I am pretty mechanically inclined, but when it comes to hydraulics, I am totally lost. The front bucket will slowly raise after jamming the lever up and down several times and when it does move, its jerky. The 3 point on the back, wont move at all. I drained, bled, changed the filter, and filled back up with fresh hydraulic fluid.. and still nothing. I know there is some sort of hydraulic screen inside the casing somewhere.. but I CANNOT figure out where its at. Any ideas where it may be located at? Somebody please help!:00000060:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I realize this thread is from 2013 but out of curiosity did you ever locate the hydraulic filter on your MT20?
If so where is it located?

·
10,512 Posts
The hydraulic screen is located inside of the front edge of the right rear tire. Square metal cap with four bolts on the forward section of the rear differential.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts