My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the kind your thinking though! Can you guess which one runs and which one was in the trash.

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
Both of them with the good trans! If you part one, let me know.

My guess is that the clean one was in the trash.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Where'd you get those? I have one......but wouldnt mind triplets........

·
5K Poster!!!
5,141 Posts
Ahhhh aren't humans great???

"Hey honey I'm gonna just throw this $800 lawnmower in the trash"......:ROF

·
Lawn-Boys and VW's
1,839 Posts
:ditto: Its a throw it away society now. Why should I fix it if I can just get another. Now manufactures build stuff that way so stuff can't be fixed.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought the near one last year. It doesn't run. I haven't fiddled with it because the fuel tank mounts are broken. The far one I found in the trash. It started 3rd pull. Its an excellent runner with no BBC off surge. I'm uploading a video of it running. It needs a self propel cable.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
eww! its not a broken cable, the belt is shot. Burned in half. Any body want to discribe the engine removal procedure? I think the BBC will need to come off.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Have fun, been there, done that. Take time, pay attention and have patience.

Here you go straight from the M-Series Bible

Just repeat to reassemble.
eww! its not a broken cable, the belt is shot. Burned in half. Any body want to discribe the engine removal procedure? I think the BBC will need to come off.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have the Tool kit required to do the clutch removal. I bought the service kit off ebay. If you need to borrow it, let me know. Im in KCK, come on by and pick it up. Once you're done, bring'er back.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have the Tool kit required to do the clutch removal. I bought the service kit off ebay. If you need to borrow it, let me know. Im in KCK, come on by and pick it up. Once you're done, bring'er back.
That is a life saver! I was already resigned to fiddling around a whole afternoon looking for that special bolt.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts