My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't like the ball valve solution, so I made something easier.

A couple fittings, a few hoses, and a valve block, now I can select which to lift on the fly. Only have 1 leak, the cylinder lower O-ring, because I didn't put a new one in when I just had it out. Oh well.

Now I can lift the box blade, drop the plow and backup without having to mess around. A handle facing upwards is on the list, but for the time being I'm still flexible enough to reach this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shawnmc749 what valve did you get and where from? I would like to do this to mine.
I got it from princess auto, 8orb inputs and outputs. 8orb->1/4" JICM fittings to the cylinders and replumbed then to 1/4" JICM and new hoses. For the TCV you will need a 5orb->1/4" JICM fittings to eliminate the tee's if you have 2 cylinders already.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you install the power beyond port in your TVC you don't need the valve shown in the pictures.
Thanks for the TCV, and the coin, haha. I bought a Kubota 4x4 diesel for $2000, so building that to last instead.

Also scored a running driving 644 with 3 pt hitch, case ballast box, belly mower, rototiller and about 50% of the 648 backhoe. Missing the crowd arm, control valve, hoses and cylinders, and got all of for $1500 20 minutes away!! Figures, the day after I got the Kubota. Oh well.

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thanks for the TCV, and the coin, haha. I bought a Kubota 4x4 diesel for $2000, so building that to last instead.

Also scored a running driving 644 with 3 pt hitch, case ballast box, belly mower, rototiller and about 50% of the 648 backhoe. Missing the crowd arm, control valve, hoses and cylinders, and got all of for $1500 20 minutes away!! Figures, the day after I got the Kubota. Oh well.
I have a Kubota diesel use it for mowing only. I run a 60" deck, bought it new . Get ready Kubota are some of the highest priced tractor parts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts