My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mf7 that i am thinking of getting rid of and i was wondering what it might be worth
it has modifications to the hood and grill and has a 6 hp in it. it is gear with pull start only and runs and mows great. the engine was rebuilt a year ago and it has a new seat, belts, decals and paint. I also know that its not the right color gray

I also need 3 rear wheel bolts for another one i have so if you have any of them let me know

Attachments

·
Banned
550 Posts
I'd think high first and let someone offer. If I wanted it, in the condition it's in, I don't think 600 is a bad place to start. It really depends on what someone's willing to pay. It looks real nice, can you post more pics of the hood alterations. Mike

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi

I guess it depends on the market in your area. As Mike said, start high and see. I paid 300 for an 8 that was in worse than average shape but they are rare here so I grabbed this one when it came up. I have seen good condition 8's being listed for 800 -1000 here.

Brian

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have 6 rear wheel bolts .....But I know your busy doing the wife chores....so PM me when you have her satisfied....I mean time :eek:)
Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts