My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 1958 MF 65 in non running condition and am trying to get it back to working order. So far I've just done a minor tune up and rebuilt the power steering ram. The next thing on my list is to replace the upper and lower thrust bearings on the spindle. The only thing left on it currently is the inner and outer race for both the upper and lower ones. I have seen that there are oil seals that go there as well but I haven't been able to locate anything for the narrow front. Every rebuild kit I have found has been for the standard wide front. If anyone could point me in the direction of where to find them that would be very much appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For anyone looking for the same bearings the part numbers are Timken 385 for the lower cone, Timken 382A for the lower cup, Timken 13686 for the upper cone and Timken 13621 for the upper cup.
Im still working on figuring out what the upper and lower seals are, if/when I can locate some part numbers for those I will post those up as well. Unless someone else happens to know and post up which would be great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts