My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a MF 530 Dozer Blade for my MF-14. I have been looking on e-bay, MF yahoo group, and craigslist but I have not had any luck in finding anyone selling this blade :banghead3. Tractor_Kev pointed me to this group and he has a MF-14 that he is trying to re-build. Thanks for the help,
Ron

·
I bleed M-F red
787 Posts
Hey Ron, what part of Maryland are you from?
Sorry no leads on a blade for ya...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Todd. I live in Columbia. I only have a 1/3 acre but the tractor was given to me by a friend 7 years ago and it needed a little bit of work to get it running. My friend had not used it for 3 years without running the gas out and after a new carbeutor and tune up it runs great. It burns a little oil but it is a workhorse. Your tractor looks brand new. My son repainted mine when he was in his teens so the colors are not original but it has not hurt the tractor's performance. I need to call Tractor_Kev for him to come over and see my tractor so he can fix the one that he bought. If you hear about any 530 blades please give me a shout. Thanks,
Ron

·
I bleed M-F red
787 Posts
I'm that far from you, I'm over on the Western edge of Carroll County, near Westminster.
I'll keep an eye out for ya.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts