·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
My True Colors-Red+Silver
728 Posts
Nope, but i have often thought of makig one.

·
Red Tractor Fan
1,704 Posts
I do happen to have the full color photo of that, but not seen one in person. How much over-spray do you think he is getting on the tractor though? The cool part is that it's running off the motor!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Never seen that for the Massey. Seen pics of them on the older round fender JDs though

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do happen to have the full color photo of that, but not seen one in person. How much over-spray do you think he is getting on the tractor though? The cool part is that it's running off the motor!
Thanks for that.

I plan on duplicating it some time this winter, so any and all info
would be greatly appreciated.

I've got pretty much everything to do the build.

·
Red Tractor Fan
1,704 Posts
FWIW, here are the photos I sent you last night... My scanner for some reason, is way out of adjustment and scans only half a page. I will try to scan this whole book some day and put it on line. For now, I can just do a really good job with a camera. The photos are not real "photos" in the catalog, as it's a lithographed catalog, so this is the best you can get for resolution. :sorry1:

I am planning something like this, but for a larger "under the hood mounted" generator that they put on Suburbans for police & fire to run command centers. (IF my brother in law can score me one!) It would be nice to have a small generator that could be mounted on the tractor!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts