My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Retired - Veteran Mod
6,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:beatdeadh
First off...

Thanks to Ken N Tx for the invite. I'm always lookin' for a friendly, knowledgable place to "hang out". I've been readin' some of the posts, for the last couple of days, and like what I'm seein'!!! It's refreshing to see the sense of humor and that everybody seems to be pretty laid back (you know, nobody's getting all bent out of shape over nothing).
I've seen a few names that I recognize, that's nice, too.

I may not post a whole lot, but I'll be out lurking, most of the time. I'll interject on the rare occasion I've got something (that I think is) semi-intelligent to say... :)

Thanks again....

Steve

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
3,101 Posts
Steve (Magnolia said:
I may not post a whole lot, but I'll be out lurking, most of the time. I'll interject on the rare occasion I've got something (that I think is) semi-intelligent to say... :)

Thanks again....

Steve
:Welcome: Steve....Why wait until you have something semi-intelligent to say to post? It certainly never stopped me and if i waited till then to post, then i would never be able to post. :bonk:

Durwood

·
Retired - Veteran Mod
6,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I was always told that it's better for everybody to think that yer an idiot than to open yer mouth and remove all doubt....

It's happened before, it'll happen again.

I appreciate the "vote of confidence" and the opportunity to jump in...

Thanks fellers...

·
m-ODD-r8r
2,357 Posts
Hi Steve! :Welcome:

Glad you found us. If you feel like you've got something to say, just chime in. Most of us are aware of our own shortcomings so we don't make fun of anybody else's. There's a really good bunch of guys that hang out here.

Enjoy your time at MTF!

·
Citizen of Earth
15,419 Posts
Welcome Steve! Nice avatar! :smilie_fl

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Welcome Steve, to this exciting site... You had better jump in or the rest of us may have to quit posting for the fear of looking like an ...... well you said it... Welcome aboard..

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Steve, welcome to the board... you said

"everybody seems to be pretty laid back (you know, nobody's getting all bent
out of shape over nothing)"
Naw, all these guys are all ok. That power flaming and junk is for the people who have to be in the spotlight RIGHT NOW! not here. Never let someone drag you down to thier level - then beat you with thier experience at it.

Speaking of getting bent out of shape - I bet that would be a good thread, "Look what I broke today" I guarantee this spring/summer there will be some of that going on.

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
:Welcome: Steve I'm glad Ken let you know about us. Chime in anytime you want were glad to hear anything you have to say.

·
Once again a Super Member
13,711 Posts
Welcome Steve
My bother in-law and little sister live down there in Magnolia (I won't hold that against you). Alot of nice pine trees in that part of Texas and it good to have more Texans here on the forum.

This forum is known for great people and great fun!

·
Premium Member
2,393 Posts
:ditto: to the sentiments above, and :Welcome: aboard Steve. There are lots of different areas on the board, so you should have no trouble finding a place to post! :fing32: Enjoy the ride. :OHCAN

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
Welcome Steve , Ken sent me this way also. Hope I havn`t embarrased him to bad. I do enjoy myself here

·
Retired - Veteran Mod
6,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yessir, in fact, I believe that it was the same email!!! I remember seeing your email address on the "To" line, along with mine.

Thanks, again, Ken!!

·
Banned
1,271 Posts
Steve (Magnolia said:
Well, I was always told that it's better for everybody to think that yer an idiot than to open yer mouth and remove all doubt....

It's happened before, it'll happen again.

I appreciate the "vote of confidence" and the opportunity to jump in...

Thanks fellers...
Hey wait a minute that's me your talking about!! :fing20:

Semper Fi

·
Banned
109 Posts
Archdean said:
Hey wait a minute that's me your talking about!! :fing20:

Semper Fi
That's a good one Dean. Well, for you anyway.:)
I cain't top it so, I'll say welcome aboard Steve (Magnolia, TX). Glad to have you with us.

Better let it go at that before you find me out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts