My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the top cover and frame work of the MC 519 fold up flat for storage? Do you have to remove any connection points? I will be putting it away for the winter and wondering if it will hand on the wall. Haven't tried it yet. Thank you, Larry

·
Parts collector
4,566 Posts
You can pull the top off of the two hinge points. BUT mine is "crispy" and will crack if i try to fold or flatten it.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I used to have one of those but I dont recall the ability to hang flat like the cyclone rake setup. I used to take my cover off and store in the basement over the winter. Yup, it was bulky.

·
Super Moderator
17,722 Posts
Does the top cover and frame work of the MC 519 fold up flat for storage? Do you have to remove any connection points? I will be putting it away for the winter and wondering if it will hand on the wall. Haven't tried it yet. Thank you, Larry
I'll have to Take a Picture or two today I store My MCS top Bungee corded to the wall resting on Hooks use a similar set up for My leaf sweeper collector (y)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured it out. If you remove one end of both of the side arms it folds up pretty flat. I hung it on a couple of hooks on the wall. Then I'll stand the the trailer on the back end of it against the wall. Takes up much less floor space that way and won't have to move it around anymore. And anyone that has one knows it is tough to move around by hand. Those wheels have a mind of their own. Still looking for one of those alum bins to replace my 3 bags. Thanks guys. Happy Thanksgiving.🦃

·
Super Moderator
17,722 Posts
I figured it out. If you remove one end of both of the side arms it folds up pretty flat. I hung it on a couple of hooks on the wall. Then I'll stand the the trailer on the back end of it against the wall. Takes up much less floor space that way and won't have to move it around anymore. And anyone that has one knows it is tough to move around by hand. Those wheels have a mind of their own. Still looking for one of those alum bins to replace my 3 bags. Thanks guys. Happy Thanksgiving.🦃
Well here is what I did with the MC519 (y)

Green Fixture Window Gas Tints and shades
Bicycle Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Bicycle wheel

Reactions: mopar65pa

·
Parts collector
4,566 Posts
I need to find the tractor part of the hitch for mine and a double pulley.

·
Super Moderator
17,722 Posts
I need to find the tractor part of the hitch for mine and a double pulley.
Are You Talking about the Hitch section of the Cart show above or the Bolts with spacers on the Tractor since you're using a older version then mine ?

·
Parts collector
4,566 Posts
Are You Talking about the Hitch section of the Cart show above or the Bolts with spacers on the Tractor since you're using a older version then mine ?
The part on the tractor not the cart. If I could find good pics I'd just make one. And those dang pulleys are $70 :eek: I only paid $100 for the cart, pipes and vac.

·
Super Moderator
17,722 Posts
The part on the tractor not the cart. If I could find good pics I'd just make one. And those dang pulleys are $70 :eek: I only paid $100 for the cart, pipes and vac.
Your Talking about this ?
M115521
Rectangle Wood Auto part Metal Font

Here is a thread from our sister VS site, with some Better Pictures of the Plate (y)
MC519 hitch mounting plate M115521

·
Parts collector
4,566 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts