My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
We should be receiving the PHD's some time this week so if anyone else wants one it will be able to be delivered sooner than expected.

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
thesmartfarmer said:
Thanks for the order and the seats will ship out today (monday)
Thanks Nick

I received the seats ... nice .. I already put one on ... it replaced a seat on a bolens HT 23 ... the one I replaced was shattered this winter when I tried to bang the snow and ice off of it.... the plastic seat covering shattered ...

DONT hit a plastic seat when it is frozen ... note to self :00000060:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
ken8562000 said:
Thanks Nick

I received the seats ... nice .. I already put one on ... it replaced a seat on a bolens HT 23 ... the one I replaced was shattered this winter when I tried to bang the snow and ice off of it.... the plastic seat covering shattered ...

Well out seats are not plastic so if you hit it in when its frozen it may be your hand that shatters ROF Just kidding and I am glad you like the seats. If there is anything else I can do for any of the members please e-mail me. :thanku:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Those seats rock! I love that yeller one I got from you for my Craftsman LT. The high back, quality material make a big difference. I'll be discussing the purchase of another one with my accountant tonight for the GT. If it isnt in bad enough shape to warrant replacement, I'll let the horse naw on it for a bit and then it will beyond repair :).

Regards,

·
Super Moderator
31,830 Posts
ken8562000 said:
Thanks Nick

Same thing happand to me this year. I had had some cracks, but it was useable. Well add dry plastic, with cold wether, and a few starter cracks, and she just fell apart. Hoping I can fit it into the budjet. Discussions are ongoing with the CFO as we speek. :D

·
Super Moderator
31,830 Posts
thesmartfarmer said:
yes they are the exact same only different colors.

Well late as normal.... Hey Nick, I went to your site, and tryed to figure out what shipping would be on one of those seats, but I kept getting earrors. Any idea what shipping would be on the black universol GT seats to 12184?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Ingersoll444 said:
Well late as normal.... Hey Nick, I went to your site, and tryed to figure out what shipping would be on one of those seats, but I kept getting earrors. Any idea what shipping would be on the black universol GT seats to 12184?
USPS PRIORITY $28.15
USPS EXPRESS $64.95
UPS Ground $18.28
UPS 3-Day Select $42.47
UPS 2nd Day Air $63.46
UPS Next Day Air $110.27

·
16,490 Posts
thesmartfarmer said:
Which seat are you referring to?
Nick-I was asking about the black hi-back seat...
thks..

·
16,490 Posts
Will check back with you all towards end of the month...

21 - 40 of 41 Posts