GO TIGERS!
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Auto payment AND I renewed...maybe?

Please check and let me know.

·
We're all friends here
13,976 Posts
I'll pass this along and we will get back to you. :)

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,237 Posts
it may take a few days to get posted to ur account.. but u can check how far u r paid in advance here on MTF.. to do this... go to User CP at top center of every page.. then when that comes up.. on the left side after scrolling down to the bottom.. under the Miscellaneous heading.. look & click on 'Paid Suscriptions'.. a new page will come up & at the top of it u will see ur 'Expiry date'

·
Administrator
11,780 Posts

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,237 Posts
if u paid the first time thro Pay-Pal.... it is auto renewing.. therefore u did like I did a couple times & paid twice... u can go to ur Pay*Pal account & change the auto renew to none.. then when ur close to the renewal... change it back

BTW....my account is paid up till 2018...so I made a few missssstrakes.... lol

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Just got two letters with stickers for renewing my subscription. Checked my expiration date, found out I'm good to go until 9/22/2016. Don't think I'll need to worry about renewing for awhile! :fing32:

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
adm. and club
my site supporter renewal was due on 1 14 14.
so, i thought i would be HELPFUL and renew it about five hours early. ( 1 13 14 )

WELL, that plan DID not work.
they took out another fee on 1 14 14

on 1 15 14 i followed a link and contacted vertical scope inc.
NO response from them at all.
i would have called the # listed, but being a canadian # the bill
for me would have been about 30.00.
thank you. boomer

·
Super Moderator
29,527 Posts
Boomer, the subscription goes thru Paypal as an autorenewing subscription. I have sent in word to get you straight, but you need to go in your paypal account and turn off the "subscription" so you can pay manually. Keep in mind next year when you pay again it will probably reset it, so always double check after paying!

I don't know why it does this, it is something with the way PP views the supporter payment to VS. It is like they think it is a magazine sub and they set it to auto renew so you don't forget about it. MUCH griping from members because of this and I cannot blame them one bit!

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Good to know. Thank you for letting us know Boomer.

·
MTF mile high club member
5,919 Posts
You guys actually got a letter and stickers? Haven't seen such a thing around these parts after a couple of subscriptions. Not too worried about it, just curious. :dunno:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts