7,815 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Congrates!!!:thThumbsU

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Congratulations Jim and thank you for opening up with us a bit. Great to have you around. Enjoy your goodies. :fing32:

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
WOOT!! Super fun reading about you, hope you get that loader, before the back is gone!! :fing32:

·
Super Moderator
22,970 Posts
Congratulations, Jim!!!

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Congratulations Jim. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing your posts but I am correcting that right now. Always someone new to meet on MTF.:fing32:

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Allow me a dream: I would LOVE to be able to have a huge MTF member meet! Bring all ye tractors, trucks, chain saws, boats, guns, and other fun things and just show and tell!! Wouldn't that be a sho 'nuff hoot?!?

Well, I said it was a dream...

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,740 Posts
Not a dream Jim! You make it happen. I'm sure there are many members in your area who would like to have a get-together. We did it up here last year and a good time was had by all. We didn't bring tractors but set up during a tractor swap meet and pull. We are doing it again next month. You can start a thread to see if there is any interest. :)

·
Active member, now deceased, but not forgotten.
4,156 Posts
Congratulations Jim. I enjoyed reading about you. For one I wouldn't mind hearing more about your missionary work. Is it all done there in GA and MS?

·
{This Space Available}
1,549 Posts
Great member and well-deserved accolade. I'm happy for you!

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
AP, hmmm, maybe we could arrange a coffee meeting in my neck o' the woods.

Canary, our work is and has been in Japan. But I've been about everywhere, all over Asia, Europe (that pic is of me in Spain, and those flowers too), and Kenya one time. But Japan has been home a long time. So I'm really like old Rip van Winkle when it comes to America, even though I am one!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congrats, Thanks for your missionary work

·
Registered
875 Posts
Congrats Jim on being MOM for May. Thanks for your service to our country and your service in the missionary field.

I'm sure it frequently seems like you are alone in your work and the need is great.
I believe I know something of your position. Our daughter is a missionary, serving overseas since 1999. We try to visit her yearly for a few weeks to visit and assist her and her family in their outreach activities.
Many Blessings to you!!

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Super Moderator
16,923 Posts
Congratulations Jim!

Always enjoy your posts :D

"Just piddlin" covers A LOT of other hobbies... I engage in piddlin a good amount and always seem to get in trouble with Mrs. Beef in the process :ROF

MrBeef--couldn't agree more....I know exactly where Maclawn is coming from and we are the same age....Go figure!

And to the winner=Maclawn--your reading and your life attitude is a pleasure
But you are relatively a 'newbie' here at MTF- Oh Bah--member #6,000+

:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

I feel like one of the real 'old geezers now, and they were many before me...:dunno:

glenn

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Heheheheee, I know wha' ye mean, Glenn! I still got milk around me mouth as far as tractors, etc. are concerned, even in me geezer hood!

Good to hear about ye daughter too, john!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Congrats big brother

21 - 40 of 41 Posts