My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about going to look at a Massey Ferguson 2924d diesel. It's a couple hours away.2 wd, locking diff, hydraulic lift, cruise, tilt wheel, mowing deck, under 400 hours. By appearances, seems to be in great shape. Seller claims no issues, says it's too big for her current yard.

First, is this the same as a simplicity legacy xl?

Second, any ideas on value? Didn't seem to be many of these made under the Massey name or at least nobody is talking about them online.

Thanks for any help you give!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to know. Did they make a loader for this? If so, how rare are they if I wanted to add one

·
10,398 Posts
Kwik-Way loader, all parts of the loader are separate from the machine. Pump, controls, reservoir all come off.
Rear pto and 3 point were optional on these models, they are hard to find. The loader is not.

·
10,398 Posts
Did you peek at it yet? Any pics to share? Wanna give out it’s exact location?
I’m kinda jealous, I’ve always liked the Simplicity variations better than the original. (Wards, Homelite, Deutz, AGCO, Massey)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you peek at it yet? Any pics to share? Wanna give out it’s exact location?
I’m kinda jealous, I’ve always liked the Simplicity variations better than the original. (Wards, Homelite, Deutz, AGCO, Massey)
I did not go look at it. It's about 2 hours away. Just haven't had the time. If you look on facebook marketplace, it's in Smithfield VA. Go get it. Only $2300. Seems like a steal...just bad timing for me. I'd expect it to be more in the $4,000 range. Any thoughts on value?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts