My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone able to find dash decals and center console decals for the Massey 1855.
I am in the process of finding everything I need to re-due one I purchased months ago. Looking for the decals above haven't had any luck.

I also am looking for a cat0 3pt hitch for one. Does anyone know of anyone who may have one ...I tried my local dealer to no avail.

·
Super Moderator
23,314 Posts
I also am looking for a cat0 3pt hitch for one. Does anyone know of anyone who may have one ...I tried my local dealer to no avail.
:MTF_wel2: , sdb172!

Watch eBay. Someone just bought a Snapper 1855 yesterday for $399.99 that had a 3PH and rear PTO. Same thing as MF1855. The same hitch is on MF/Snapper1450/1650/1655/1855 and almost identical to the MF14, 16 and AMF1414.

Prices for a 3PH are all over the map, $150 - $300, sometimes a little less, sometimes a little more.

There is a thread about MF dash decals here. Do a search at the top of the page.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw that one eBay but I rather not buy a whole unit I'll keep looking.

I contacted maple hunter and I supplied them with all the dimensions for the labels and pictures too see if the can replicate. I found a old thread discussing labels.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I can't do decals with small text like the tunnel cover decal and the small text on the dash. When I try to weed small text, the lettering itself ends up pulling off. Tony at Maple Hunter could print these if sent a actual cutout in real size, and pics of what the text should be. He has the 55 series hood decals, and I think he would add these decals if he had a pattern to go by.
http://maplehunterdecalstexas.com/masseyfergusondecals.aspx

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I emailed them they said they havent opened them yet..... ah well.

I will just have to find some to finish my rebuild/repaint. Let me know what you find out Dean with regards to labels. I rather buy some as soon as I can so I have them ready to go. Thanks

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Dean 1956 was able to get me the dash decals and console decals made for my 1855. Maple Hunter is about 125 miles from me, if worst comes to worst I could take one of my decals to them to see if they could reproduce them. The ones Dean had made for me may not be an exact reproduction of the originals but they look darn good to me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Butch,
I shot dean a pm in haven't heard back from him. He sent me a picture of the dash decal it looks great. If your in the area you may want to drop by with yours. I am sure you will be helping out several people who may want them.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
If I remember correctly there is a slight difference in the console decal, something about the pic of the pedal maybe but like I said, it looks good to me and I was darn glad to get them. It's 125 miles or better to College Station where Maple Hunter is, nice bike ride for me. If their not open on Saturday I'd have to catch a day that I could get away from work to go over there. I'm sure DEAN will get back to you and he may remember what the difference was in the new decals. If I take one of mine to Maple Hunter they'll probably reproduce them exactly as is. Let me know if I need to plan a bike ride, haven't had it out for a month or longer, hope to ride tomorrow though.

·
Super Moderator
23,314 Posts
Check the posting dates. This is an old thread that you resurrected (3 years, 7 months old) and only 4 of the posters have been on the forum this year, one of them over 3 months ago. The OP hasn't been on for 2 years.

·
Super Moderator
23,314 Posts
Unfortunately, MTF has no way of updating email addresses after a member has joined without the member volunteering the information. I know someone whose "permanent" address was on the Atlantic coast, the Pacific coast, and in the central plains of Canada in one calendar year. While his email address did follow him on these occasions, it has been changed several times in the past, and I fully anticipate that it will do so again.

PM's only work for sure with members who are current. There's a pop up that appears the next time they log on if they have been sent a PM.

Unfortunately, the MF GT forum is not currently seeing the activity that it has in the past, and I, personally, have even less information on decals than you do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts