My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,222 Posts
No doubt, Mark. I was pre-teens in their hey day, and I found their voices and lyrics so captivating. And they were all so beautiful and talented. What a gift their music has been. May she be at peace.

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,614 Posts
They had some great hits back in the day.

·
Super Moderator
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All of the Motown groups were really classy with the coordinated outfits and body movements ( choreography ) on stage...and great songs and music....unfortunate that a lot of them are reaching the end of the line

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I am saddened as well. I was in mid teens when they hit their stride, the music was a big part of my life.

·
20,000 +posts!
20,959 Posts
:(..I saw that on the news last night....seems like all the good ones are dropping like flies lately..

Mary Wilson was just interviewed a few days prior too,and she looked to be in good health and spirits ..

I also read the guy who founded the "Animals" and did that great guitar intro on "House of The Rising Sun" passed away last month..somehow it didn't make the headlines..

·
Parts collector
4,132 Posts
:(..I saw that on the news last night....seems like all the good ones are dropping like flies lately..

Mary Wilson was just interviewed a few days prior too,and she looked to be in good health and spirits ..

I also read the guy who founded the "Animals" and did that great guitar intro on "House of The Rising Sun" passed away last month..somehow it didn't make the headlines..
They are because we are "getting older" ;)
We have lost many great artists in the last 4 years for sure.

Reactions: APinNY
1 - 8 of 8 Posts