My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Minor comment, when you press the 'Mark all read' confirmation button, there is no feedback other than the small bar moving behind it from left tor right that the button press has worked..........Mike

·
Administrator
13,525 Posts
Thanks for that tip, Mike.

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
There are also three vertical bars dancing on the right. That said however, it is very slow and often times out on me with a gateway not found error.

·
Administrator
2,288 Posts
Heya,

I'd be happy to help you look into this.
Have you cleared all cache and cookies for this site? Are you using any script altering or blocking add ons? What browser and device are you having this issue with?
Hope to get to the bottom of this with you.
-Gerrit

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Heya,

I'd be happy to help you look into this.
Have you cleared all cache and cookies for this site? Are you using any script altering or blocking add ons? What browser and device are you having this issue with?
Hope to get to the bottom of this with you.
-Gerrit
I normally use Chrome but have tried Firefox which is no faster when it comes to marking threads read. I don't have any add-ons for Firefox. Disabling add-ons in Chrome does not make it any faster.
Running Windows 10, 32 bit.

·
Administrator
2,288 Posts
This problem seems to be common to all of the sites that have converted to Verticalscope.
Not quite, there are reports of these errors, but to call it common is a misrepresentation of the scale issue. This does not mean it is any more or less urgent, and thank you for your feedback :)

I normally use Chrome but have tried Firefox which is no faster when it comes to marking threads read. I don't have any add-ons for Firefox. Disabling add-ons in Chrome does not make it any faster.
Running Windows 10, 32 bit.
I'll work with the techs to try and duplicate this error based off of the information provided. I will see if a fix can be rolled out, but it may mean the site needs to go down momentarily for maintenance.

-Gerrit

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Not quite, there are reports of these errors, but to call it common is a misrepresentation of the scale issue. This does not mean it is any more or less urgent, and thank you for your feedback :)

I'll work with the techs to try and duplicate this error based off of the information provided. I will see if a fix can be rolled out, but it may mean the site needs to go down momentarily for maintenance.

-Gerrit
To be clear, I don't always get the error but do always experience slowness. If it does throw the error, it usually works if I try again.
As for the blanket statement about it being common, I have seen the same slowness on your Hyundai-forums site that I seldom go to since the switch.

·
Administrator
2,288 Posts
We had to put the site on another server in a hurry. Its a bit on the robust side so it needed a new house to accomidate the speed and help with the indexing.
-Philip

·
1,777 Posts
Ahh... as I suspected. Thought that's why we were shot down this morning (JST).

Thanks again for your continued efforts. 👍 🍻

·
Administrator
2,288 Posts
We did not get as much warning as we hoped but it needed moving sooner than later. The speed should make up for it some. Also advanced search should be much better now too.
-Philip

2,084 Posts
You know I was seeing this 502 bad gateway message , it froze my screen. So I cleared my cache and cookies and browsing history. Rebooted, and that didn't work. So I went to my default settings and rebooted and that worked to get rid of that error message.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts