My Tractor Forum banner

Market Value of Terramite T5C

5K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  MARK (LI) 
#1 ·
I'm selling my father's Terramite T5C and I need to get a range of it's market value. I would appreciate any input. Here are the specs and info.

Model: T5C
Year made: Unknown, but serial number is 530238.
Hours: 1,968
Engine: Kohler Command 20 hp, well maintained while we've had it. Does not smoke.
Recent maintenance: Ignition coils replaced summer of 2018, hydraulic steering pump resealed summer 2018, new battery summer of 2018, fluid changed summer 2018, many hoses replaced over the years we've had it.
No leaks anywhere.
Tires hold air.
Everything works as it should.
This would be a private sale so no sales tax or auction buyer fees.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That's a lot of hours on the engine...and it's not a very much sought after machine up here New York) that I have heard ( I don't see any info on Tractordata for it).....I would ask for about $7,500 and await feedback from people who come to look at it...if the engine had fewer hours (say less than 800) I believe it would be worth quite a bit more....good luck with it...my opinion...some other guys who are more informed and knowledgeable ( most of you) may think otherwise
Here is a link to some Terramites for sale...none exactly lik yours...but close enough to use the information
https://www.machinerytrader.com/lis...uipment/manufacturer/terramite/model-group/t5

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.