My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MTD 990 Twactor Guy
574 Posts
Donnie -

If you know your tractor model, you can get it directly from MTD.

If you think it's a 1975, the model number should be 145-990, and the manual would be here.

Good luck,
Rich

·
MTD 990 Twactor Guy
574 Posts
Donnie -

Sorry about that! I forgot that you have to click on an "I ACCEPT" page before you can access the manual. :duh:

Ok, go here first. Enter the Model Number as 145-990, and enter the Serial Number as 01. That will take you to this page. Select the first manual by going to the right and clicking on "view". Then it'll take you to the "I ACCEPT" page. Click on "I ACCEPT" which takes you to the actual page where you can now click on the document number, which opens up a .pdf file for you to read or download.

This should work much better for you! :goodl:

Rich

·
MTD 990 Twactor Guy
574 Posts
Donnie -

I'm not sure where you're running into a problem. I just went to the page again, as I described in my last post, and went right to the manual. The document is 770-5656. Give it another try. If it still doesn't work, maybe I can post the file on here somewhere for you.

Let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

Rich

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,553 Posts
Contact simple_john and send him the pdf file. He can load it in the MTF's Reference Library .

Donnie -

I'm not sure where you're running into a problem. I just went to the page again, as I described in my last post, and went right to the manual. The document is 770-5656. Give it another try. If it still doesn't work, maybe I can post the file on here somewhere for you.

Let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

Rich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts