My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a manual for my Craftsman chain saw the model number is 358.351210. I was able to order parts for it from the store the other day and they told me I could download an owners manual from the web site. I tried and couldn't find a link so I emailed the customer service people. They said that since they didn't manaufacture the chainsaw they couldn't post the owners manual for download due to copywrites or something.

Does anyone know who does manufacture this saw and what their model number is that would match mine.

Thanks
Andy

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
Here's some information for Chrpmaster, the chainsaw was man. by Omak (Oregon), See the link below I don't much more then that by your serial but I am sure you can Yahoo it and then go from there.

http://sears.pammar.net/maker.html

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
chrpmaster
Did a little more diggin'. You can order themanual from sears for $3.99, part # 530087861.

Go to sears.com Click on parts on the left side, next screen will ask for model #, type in your model # and you will see on the next screen the link for your saw. Open the view parts list for chain saw and scroll to the bottom. Manual will at the bottom, click add to cart and follow payment instructions.

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
sixchows said:
Michael
I just checked my list 358 = Poulan. Then I checked your list. Same thing Poulan.
Opps, I just woke up when I put up that list and your right Six, I just misread the info :fing20: Now Rocky is going to slap me like the rabbit :hide:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys for the ideas and help on locating a manual. I looked on Poulan web site and after looking at lots of the pics of their saws matched mine up to its "twin". So I just downloaded the operators and parts manual from the site. :bannana:

Somehow it always seems sweeter to get it done quickly and on your own rather than waiting on the company to deliver it. Especially since I'm still waiting on the parts that I ordered over a week ago.

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts