My Tractor Forum banner

261 - 280 of 321 Posts

·
Administrator
17,702 Posts
Nice Tim, but it's starting already. Before you bring anything else in, hang up the
you're trying to hide behind the tires. ;) I know how cluttered it gets when one says " hmm, just need a hook, nail or whatever, I'll just do it later." Seems like "later" never comes, or if it does the area is already too cluttered with "stuff.":(
MikeC

·
Super Moderator
35,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #264 ·
Mike, I had that on a nail, and it kept falling, will get back to it and I have a hook that should work for it. Just haven't got there yet.

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,595 Posts
First day in and you've got the new floor dirty already? :p

Reactions: bontai Joe

·
Super Moderator
35,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #267 ·
Mother nature is messing with me, got most of the big attachments in and on dollies:

But then it started raining again! Had some nice dry weather for a couple of weeks now we're getting all the rain that was missing in March and April!

·
Super Moderator
9,707 Posts
If I put that in my front yard, I'd have my neighbors fishing out of it.and empty beer cans floating on top.
Joe...if you have one of them...you aren't supposed to stock it with fish...if I had it...I would throw a handful of change in and hope others see that, get the idea....and load it up with moolah 😁

·
Administrator
17,702 Posts
Good idea Tim top put the blowers beneath those hanging cabinets. II had so little available wall space that I was using a six foot section beneath a couple I had. Kept bending do to get something and kept hitting my head standing up. After about a month of that I finally got the idea. Took down the cabinets cause the wall space was more valuable and I didn't have anything that would keep me out of that area. Finally gave them to someone else.
MikeC

·
Super Moderator
35,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #270 ·
Good idea Tim top put the blowers beneath those hanging cabinets. II had so little available wall space that I was using a six foot section beneath a couple I had. Kept bending do to get something and kept hitting my head standing up. After about a month of that I finally got the idea. Took down the cabinets cause the wall space was more valuable and I didn't have anything that would keep me out of that area. Finally gave them to someone else.
MikeC
Thanks Mike! Got a ton of metal storage cabinets at a county auction (pays to be the guy in charge of putting images on the web!!). I thought the same thing then realized I just needed to store there or put a work surface to back me away enough to keep the noggin from knocking into them. I can store 4 suitcase weights in each one...that was how I tested them so they are nice and strong.

4,772 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Dumb question incoming.... Are you still planning for the GREEN siding? Think it will look real sharp with the new metal roof color.

Reactions: bontai Joe

·
Super Moderator
35,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #274 ·
Dumb question incoming.... Are you still planning for the GREEN siding? Think it will look real sharp with the new metal roof color.
Yes, and it is sitting here waiting for the contractor to install.

·
Citizen of Earth
15,743 Posts
Joe...if you have one of them...you aren't supposed to stock it with fish...if I had it...I would throw a handful of change in and hope others see that, get the idea....and load it up with moolah 😁
You assume too much of my neighbors brain capacity. Some of them see a pond, there has to be fish. And the beer cans get dropped everywhere in the neighborhood. Tossing in coins would result in the neighbors snorkeling for "treasure" AKA "beer money".

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,213 Posts
You assume too much of my neighbors brain capacity. Some of them see a pond, there has to be fish. And the beer cans get dropped everywhere in the neighborhood. Tossing in coins would result in the neighbors snorkeling for "treasure" AKA "beer money".
Now see, this is where I see opportunity. If I had neighbors foolishly leaving "nickels" around, I'd bolt down one of them cheap kiddie pools, fill her up, throw up a Fishin' Hole sign and pick up the cans after they leave. Cha-ching!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
35,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #278 ·
4,772 Posts
Question: is it necessary to have a 4 wheel drive tractor with loader. I see one for sale, it doesn't have 4 wheel drive but I guess its okay thinking most people don't have 4 wheel drive. I think the dealer is asking too much for it. 800 hours gas and no deck for 8000.

·
Super Moderator
35,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #280 ·
Don, make and model? My 322's are all 2wd so it isn't necessary, are there times that I wish I had AWD/4WD ... you betcha! :)

261 - 280 of 321 Posts