My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple years ago, I bought a 3616 Cab w/FEL and BH. It only had 100 hrs on it and has been a very good dirt working machine, but I had them include a 3pt arms and all to use implements if ever needed.

Well last week the need came up, so I pulled pins and dropped the BH, connected the two hoses back to them selves, capped third hose. Swapped in all the 3pt arms and such new out of the box.

The 3pt won't lift up or down and was easy to move up and down by hand. Did online digging, called Mahindra and visited local dealer and got basically nothing for an answer.

Everything on this tractor works exactly as it should, except the 3pt hitch. Under the driver's seat directly in front of the lift piston chamber there is a large banjo bolt and it goes into the lift near the speed adjuster. When I loosen this fitting and start tractor I get no fluid at all.

I have changed the hydraulic filter and verified the fluid level has plenty in it. I found someone on a Google search that said the cycle the speed knob 5 times and his worked... I m way past that and still nothing.

Does anyone have any idea where the fluid feeds into the lift mechanism for the pressure side? Or anything else I can try (other than a pile of dynamite)

Thanks in Advance,
Shorty

·
Super Moderator
43,386 Posts
Welcome to MTF! Lots of info here and great members to help and share with, enjoy the site! Here is some site navigation assistance in case you need it:

Font Parallel Technology Slope Screenshot

1 - 2 of 2 Posts