My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:mad: struck out on horse

I struck on the wheelhorse I was trying to get this weekend. The guy that has it says he won't take anything less than $300.00 for it because it is old and
is a collectors item. My BIL told me he would probably want a small fortune for it
because he is the type that no matter what it is or the condition it is in everything he owns is worth it's weight in gold.:banghead3

·
Registered
137 Posts
It's worth probably 150 in parts I suppose.I would love to have the tool box the fenders are bolted to for mine.I have the fenders and no box.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. I don't know much about the older Wheel Horses and their worth, but any and all are truly collectors items.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Art there are better wheel horses out there and better shape some people think there tractors are the only ones left in the world belive me it aint worth
no 300.00 let it sit and when the thing rots down let him try to get 300.00 there was a dealer here like that it took a new owner to clean out his old rusty junk and I got a six 16x6 trailor loads of most rust and a few good ones just for parts.
Keep looking one will turn up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts