My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
AH Hah, so it is your fault he isn't able to make it to the Rockford Shindig.:biglaugh:

It is a plot to make the rest of the world come to CT next April.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I guess that I have been found out!!!!!! I had considered flying to Chicago and renting a car but when I checked flight fairs even on the cheapo sites I decided not to even consider it!!!! I for sure will be thinking about the gathering tomorrow, at least I will be working with Tom on his Case 446/Hydrabagger!!!
Bob Mac in CT:praying::thThumbsU:trink39::banghead3:crybaby:

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Hi guys,

I spent the afternoon at Mad Mac's learning some new tricks. He ripped out the rear end of my 446, installed some new bolts, changed the oil, installed a PTO and we started mounting the hydrabagger! Here is a link to a few photos.
:fing32:
Mad Mackie strikes again! ]
I see no Glenfiddich nor kilts, bogus post by mere imposters.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I see no Glenfiddich nor kilts, bogus post by mere imposters.
An Impostor is only an Impostor at the first time, after that he or she is a Repostor!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::fam32::bump9:
A quote from and old Scotsman as his kilt blew off in a strong wind!!!
Bob MacGregor in CT:trink39:

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
An Impostor is only an Impostor at the first time, after that he or she is a Repostor!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::fam32::bump9:
A quote from and old Scotsman as his kilt blew off in a strong wind!!!
Bob MacGregor in CT:trink39:
Until such time as we see drunken hairy knees peeking beneath tartan plaid, I shall continue to view these posts as mere pretenders to the throne.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts