• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
12,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get your vote in for
MTF's Machine of the Month for September 2018!

Smalljob's 62' Cub Original

fullsizeoutput_152e.jpeg

lotsofspareparts's Homelite T-10​

lotsofspareparts's Homelite T-10.jpg

Larrybl's Brother of Hulk II​

Larrybl's Craftsman GT.jpg

Voting closes on the 27th!

Please Read!
Just a few words about the Machine of the Month contest. We only had one nomination for this month, almost no participation at all from the membership.
It seems there is little interest left for the contest. Please speak up in this thread "For" or "Against" continuing with it. It can, and will be shelved if nobody is going to participate in the Nomination and Voting process. Thank you.

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,240 Posts
I say I got my vote in & would like to see this continued..

·
Super Moderator
8,205 Posts
I am in. Also want to encourage everyone to read the announcement above. The staff has been trying to keep this going, but it does take a considerable amount of work from a select few to do this (shout out to BOSOX, LTG). We want to keep it going, but wont if the members dont show an interest.

·
15,240 Posts
we used to see this advertised on the HOME page.. I found this tread this time by usin the NEW POSTS link..

the home page says JULY 2018..

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
I always like the Tractor of the month!! I have trouble knowing its going on and honestly did not remember to nominate anyone. Hate to see it go as I think it gives a deserving fellow/gal the privilege of having their work showcased!

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,374 Posts
My vote's in. I would hate to see the Machine of the Month discontinue. Admittedly, I am quite woeful at nominating. I'll try and do better in the future. Also, a big thanks to everyone that works hard to keep it going!

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
My vote's in. I would hate to see the Machine of the Month discontinue. Admittedly, I am quite woeful at nominating. I'll try and do better in the future. Also, a big thanks to everyone that works hard to keep it going!

I am as well at nominating a machine! So many good ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,250 Posts
I voted and also would hate to see it shelved, I have been lax in nominating as well and need to do better

·
We're all friends here
14,263 Posts
All nice machines. Guys, keep in mind you can also nominate a former nominee, as long as the machine hasn't won previously.

·
Super Moderator
11,607 Posts
My vote is in. Best of luck to all!

I also hope to see MoM continue. There are too many neat tractors, and machines of all brands out there waiting their turn to be nominated, and voted on.

So lets see those votes for this month's MoM, and nominations, and votes moving forward:fing32:

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,696 Posts
I am in and would like to see it continue.

·
I'll never get to 10,000
5,034 Posts
Would like to see it kept.
I admit I have not been reading, voting or nominating. I will try to do better. I did vote.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Definitely keep it going!! I need to clear my cookies or something, MTF always default loads directly to the JD GT forum so I very rarely see the home page.

Thanks for the nomination guys..... makes me wish I had taken a better picture!! :tango_face_wink:

Jared

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
My votes in as usual not an easy decision all very nice machines and yes keep it going

·
15,240 Posts
Bump.......

1 - 20 of 43 Posts