Get your votes in for MTF's
Machine of the Month for March 2017!

Deere 332's JD332 Diesel
JD332 Diesel.jpg

Larrybl's JD Hydro 165
Lerry's Grandson's JD 180.jpg

Whirly's MF Perkins Diesel Loader Tractor
Perky is ALIVE 009.jpg

Please read----Just a note to all members about a new rule for the Machine of the Month contest. After a long discussion in Modville about the MoM contest, it has been voted on by the staff to require nominees to have a reasonable amount of activity on the forum to be eligible for the contest. While self nominations are allowed, we'd like to see active member's machinery nominated for MoM. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,312 Posts
Good new rule Mods. Tough choice this month!

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,693 Posts
Voted! Also Bosox So is the new rule no more self nomination or is it only nominating active members?

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,693 Posts
Self nominations are allowed, while I'm not a huge fan of it personally, many others on staff are in favor. Forum participation is the new rule. :fing32:
Ok thanks for the clarification now it make's a lot more sense.

·
Super Moderator
15,182 Posts
I voted. Always a tough choice. They are all deserving of recognition

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
This one is VERY HARD!! All three are good forum friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH!!! :(

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,235 Posts
I had no idea that my machine got nominated.. it came as a surprise to me.. I had thought about doin a selfie nomination.. but I chickened out.. I see my machine is up to some tuff computation.. may the better machine win..

I do wanna thank the guy who nominated the MF.. it it wern't for MTF I wouldn't have it to use.. I got a lotta help form the guys on MTF..

this past fall I put the final touches on it with lights.. I made it mainly to b a worker for me.. so it may not get new paint..

OMG... I'm gonna cross my fingers..

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
I had no idea that my machine got nominated.. it came as a surprise to me.. I had thought about doin a selfie nomination.. but I chickened out.. I see my machine is up to some tuff computation.. may the better machine win..

I do wanna thank the guy who nominated the MF.. it it wern't for MTF I wouldn't have it to use.. I got a lotta help form the guys on MTF..

this past fall I put the final touches on it with lights.. I made it mainly to b a worker for me.. so it may not get new paint..

OMG... I'm gonna cross my fingers..
My friend you have had many people watching that build ! Well deserved nomination trust me!! Another member did it so not me! :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
How do I vote? Can i vote from tapatalk? That MF HAS to win against those 2 green ones (sorry 332)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,693 Posts
How do I vote? Can i vote from tapatalk? That MF HAS to win against those 2 green ones (sorry 332)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:crybaby:

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Deere you need to bribe them like me! Whirly might bribe better! ;)
Of course my bribes failed but you know its cold and such! LOL ;)

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,693 Posts
Deere you need to bribe them like me! Whirly might bribe better! ;)
Of course my bribes failed but you know its cold and such! LOL ;)
:sidelaugh Our weather sucks down here it can be 70* one day and 18* the next I'm sick of it I'm ready for spring.

Here's my bribe Free Tractor Restoration

fine print Offer not valid to customers with tractors older than 2017 and in worse shape than new.

............... :sidelaugh

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Cheater!!!!! ;) lol

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,693 Posts

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,235 Posts
:lalala: No I'm not just bring me your new tractor and I'll restore it. Terms and conditions apply.
terms & conditions include 10 years free use of the tractor... L O L

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,693 Posts
1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.