·
Administrator
12,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
flag2.jpg

Time to get some nominations together for
MTF's Machine of the Month
for July 2017!​

Please post a photo of the machine to be nominated (yours or otherwise), the owner's forum handle and a link to the thread you found the photo in!​

Contest Rules:
(1)-We want active member's machinery nominated for the MoM contest, please!
(2)-Stumping for votes on the forum by anyone is not allowed. Posts and/or threads to the like will be removed on sight by staff members and could lead to a nominee's machine being removed from contention in the contest. A simple "BUMP" of the voting thread is allowed by members to generate interest in the contest, but not the nominees.
(3)-Member may only win MoM once with a particular machine. If he or she happens to be a collector of machinery the member would be eligible after one year's time with another machine.
(4)Staff member machines are "Not" eligible for participation in the MoM contest.

·
LBAD Victim
960 Posts
Where is June's Machine of the month?

·
LBAD Victim
960 Posts
Okay. My bad. Thanks for the clarification!

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,693 Posts
I'd like to nominate Nick4030's John Deere 332. Nick has worked so hard meticulously restoring this ole 332 and it has turned out gorgeous just goes to show it doesn't have to start out a nice looking machine to end up being a gorgeous machine all it takes is a little time, talent, and plenty of patience and you can turn a rust bucket into a piece of art. And Nick has defiantly accomplished that with this resto!

Nice job on the build Nick it turned out amazing!

http://www.mytractorforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1979938&thumb=1http://www.mytractorforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1979946&thumb=1

Here's the link to the build thread! http://www.mytractorforum.com/12-john-deere-forum/1088577-nicks-332-restoration-everything-thread.html

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Deere322, that's a great machine but being that Nick is a staff member he isn't allowed to take part in the contest. My apologies for not having that listed with the rules for the contest, it's been talked over previously by the staff members and decided against. Thanks!

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,235 Posts
Bump..

·
Premium Member
9,256 Posts
I have a couple that could be nominated. BOH and Little John. Was waiting to see if someone felt them worthy.

·
Super Moderator
8,205 Posts

Attachments

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,235 Posts
its time for another BUMP.. we also need red.. orange.. or blue in the pic..

·
Master Cranker!!!
15,061 Posts
I have a couple that could be nominated. BOH and Little John. Was waiting to see if someone felt them worthy.
I think they're more than worthy, Larry! Post one up!

·
Super Moderator
13,207 Posts
X748SE JDx748. I'll gather the info later this morning.

·
Premium Member
9,256 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,205 Posts
Since when did this become the "MODS only nominate members machines" contest??? Come on, fellas! Lets see some nominations!

·
Professional Homeowner
7,068 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.