Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
12,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get your nominations in for January's Machine of the Month contest!​

Please post a photo of the machine to be nominated (yours or otherwise), the owner's forum handle and a link to the thread you found the photo in.​

Contest Rules:

(1)-We want active member's machinery nominated for the MoM contest, please.
(2)-Stumping for votes on the forum by anyone is not allowed. Posts and/or threads to the like will be removed on sight by staff members and could lead to a nominee's machine being removed from contention in the contest. A simple "BUMP" of the voting thread is allowed by members to generate interest in the contest, but not the nominees.
(3)-Member may only win MoM once with a particular machine. If he or she happens to be a collector of machinery the member would be eligible after one year's time with another machine.
(4)-After a recent Vote by the membership, "Staff Members are now eligible for participation in the MoM contest".

Nominations will close on December 10th. :fing32:

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts

·
Administrator
16,835 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'd like to nomiate my ( gashogford ) 318. I made a series of (7) Youtube videos documenting the entire process of the restoration/re-power. I thinks its as good as new......maybe better!

·
1,922 Posts
Perhaps a Highly Unusual suggestion... but. Somewhat across forums and not an actual tractor, nevertheless our member dbert has done an amazing rescue and restore of a very rare snowblower. It's a DeLorean... and to say that it took a flux capacitor to make it spool would be a vast understatement.

A link to the relevant thread on our sister snowblower forum: DeLorean/LMC 9ST Snowblower - Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums

A very nice job.

:trink39:

·
We're all friends here
13,853 Posts

·
Administrator
12,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Perhaps a Highly Unusual suggestion... but. Somewhat across forums and not an actual tractor, nevertheless our member dbert has done an amazing rescue and restore of a very rare snowblower. It's a DeLorean... and to say that it took a flux capacitor to make it spool would be a vast understatement.

A link to the relevant thread on our sister snowblower forum: DeLorean/LMC 9ST Snowblower - Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums

A very nice job.

:trink39:
Just so you all are aware, with the new rules in place, this nomination is not going to be entered in the MoM contest. The owner is not an active member of MTF and this machine has never been mentioned on this board, but on a sister forum (MySnowBlowerForum). Sorry...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.