My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope someone can help. I have a m12 hydro my question is is there a way to adj. "something for lack of a better way of saying this" on this tractor to keep it from picking up speed? I have to keep my hand on and pulling back on the handle to keep the old girl slowed down SHE WANTS TO RUN! I know theres got to be some type of adjustment somewhere I just dont know what I am looking for. And it would be a whole lot easer to steer with two hands

·
My True Colors-Red+Silver
728 Posts
yes, inside the dash tower there are two nuts that clamp a plate over a lever. When you move the drive lever, you can see where it is with the lower panel off. Just tighten the nuts until the lever has the desired amount of resistance to it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey ,Thanks a lot for the info. I knew it had to be something simple, OR hoping it was! By the way you still got the suburan? How bad do you want to get rid of it?

·
My True Colors-Red+Silver
728 Posts
pretty bad actually. it takes up alot of room. $75 takes it with all four wheels mounted, and $50 without any wheels. But the grille is not with it, and the engine plate has another plate welded to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts