My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
Not a bad deal, looks like some effort was put into it. He needs some listing skills though right hankll lol.

·
Old Iron......Forever
3,139 Posts
Well, they do say Don't Mess with Texans. I confess, it is a compelling ad for that great old Murray. I think I'll pack a suitcase and head on down there.

·
Banned
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can't be serious, Hank!? That's 700 miles! And that's if you live in Nashville.

BTW, that's "Don't mess with Texas." It refers to littering. lol

Bob

·
Old Iron......Forever
3,139 Posts
You can't be serious, Hank!? That's 700 miles! And that's if you live in Nashville.

BTW, that's "Don't mess with Texas." It refers to littering. lol

Bob
Shooot No! BBY and I was making fun earlier about the type of ads we see on C'list that sell or don't sell the item. I was commenting on my relative success in being able to sell my rider refurbs, by describing the tiniest detail. The more a prospective buyer reads about what got them to look at the ad in the first place, you need to hold their interest with the details, and provide nice photo's that show good angles and good light. Then they need to feel like it will hold up for them and not be a POS that will break down on the next pass around the yard. So the prettier they are the better, but if you describe the mechanical positives, the items replaced, that make it more reliable, that makes them want to look at it and then, hopefully, buy it. So far, it works pretty well for me.

BBY did a demo of 2 different ads, and I was saying, LOL, that I was going to buy the item in the short version ad, with the bad spelling and lack of description! This was another reference to that when I said I was packing my suitcase and heading to FT.Worth!

Didn't know the reference referred to trashing Texas ad campaign.

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
"you need delivery, I delivery for you"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts