My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a bagger for my LT 2042 mower. the Part number is 190-305-100. I have tried searching the internet with no luck. Used would be an option

·
Super Moderator
12,672 Posts
Welcome to MTF. Please beware of anyone posting an email stating that they have what you need. This type of thread title draws scammers.

Members can direct you to online vendors but you can't buy from a member in the open forum per the forum rules. Please take a look at the rules regarding for sale and wanted to buy items. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
18,472 Posts
Reactions: teamsven

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A
Welcome to MTF. Please beware of anyone posting an email stating that they have what you need. This type of thread title draws scammers.

Members can direct you to online vendors but you can't buy from a member in the open forum per the forum rules. Please take a look at the rules regarding for sale and wanted to buy items. Thanks

I did purchase and install the 19A4003100 double bagger and the 19A4005100 Discharge chute bracket kit. It was easy to install and it works great.
Thank you
Curtis

·
Super Moderator
18,472 Posts
A

I did purchase and install the 19A4003100 double bagger and the 19A4005100 Discharge chute bracket kit. It was easy to install and it works great.
Thank you
Curtis
Glad it all worked out (y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts