My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the LT series tractors the only series that one can't remove the fenderdeck? I planned on removing the fenderdeck and cleaning the frame, getting all of the grass and 20 years of gremlins out of the nooks and crannies, but it's going to be difficult with the fenderdeck welded to the frame! I was shocked tonight looking up parts - it's all one piece.

I was going to have a look at the deck height adjustment gear but I can't even get to it. lol It's buried in a little hole that you can barely get your hands into.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I thought you could remove it, but I've never tried. Yes if that's true I believe that's the only one you can't remove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yes, the LT fender deck is welded on. I have removed the gas tank on an LT. It is possible to get it out the back. I think I took off the left rear tire to get to a bracket.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Yes, the LT fender deck is welded on. I have removed the gas tank on an LT. It is possible to get it out the back. I think I took off the left rear tire to get to a bracket.
You don't need to remove the tire, you can remove that bracket and the gas tank with it sitting on the wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts